Wow… I am so excited! I have never been awarded for something, so I am kinda new at this, but here it goes!
Thank you so much to Bernadine at Bern Bakes for nominating me! Her blog has some really amazing recipes on it, and I encourage you all to go and check her out:)
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Select 15 other bloggers you want to give this award to.
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them & provide the link to the post you created.
How my blog started:
Okay… well, in 2015 I decided I wanted to blog, and I began my craft blog Does Genius Burn. After about a year of that, I decided that I also wanted a seperate blog for me to just be… me! That’s how this one came about. 🙂 I really liked doing book reviews and such, but I didn’t want that on my craft blog.
Two pieces of advice for new bloggers:
- Be you. That is my first piece of advice. Do not try to create a new you, because you are online and no one is going to know the other you, but be completely you!!!
- Blog about things that you are passionate about. It will get a little boring if you’re just writing about a lot of thing you don’t care about!
I nominate these blogs!
Thank you again so much, Bernadine, for nominating me!!!
My question for You: If you could blog about something completely different than what you blog about, what would it be?