Hello! I do not usually post on this day, but who said we can’t break the rules every once in a while? (and I was the one to create this rule for myself so… 😏)
I have been nominated for the Liebster Award from an awesome blog called mandiesworld. You should definitely check her out!
- Post the award to your blog
- Answer the nominating blogger’s 10 question interview
- Nominate 3-10 other blogger’s with fewer than 3,000 followers whom you want to encourage
- Create 10 questions for the new nominees
1. Why did you start your blog?
I began this blog because I really just wanted to blog. I really wanted to just be myself, and talk about the things I like without someone stopping me. 🙂 Writing is also my passion, and I needed somewhere where I could just poor my heart out.
2. Who is someone you admire or look up to?
Most people would answer with their parents, but a lot of people don’t want to hear that, because it is the obvious answer. The person—other than my amazing parents—that I look up to and admire is Louisa May Alcott. I did a post on her here that explains why I look up to her. She really is my hero!
3. If you could be any animal in the world what animal would it be and why?
I think I would be a horse… because I would just love to run free, my mane blowing in the breeze…
4. What is your favorite song at the moment?
This is a hard one… I have so many favorites… I’d have to say… We Own the Night, from the Broadway Muscial Finding Neverland, or any piano song.
5. What is your favorite fast food and sit down restaurants?
Applebees, Red Robin, Burgerville, and Taco Belle.
6. Cards or board game?
I am not a fan of either, but probably board game.
7. What is your dream job?
My dream job is actually to have my own business. I’d like to own a craft/book shop and have craft classes and such. I would also love to be an author, but that would be more of my hobby, I think. I’m not sure.
8. What was your best moment in 2016?
Ooooh… so difficult to answer this one! …… can I give a couple? Okay. I began a book club. I made some awesome friends. I grew closer to God.
9. If you were forced to open a bakery or restaurant, which would it be and what would you name it?
Bakery, and I would name it… Craftea Cakes.
10. What is your favorite Bible verse?
“I sought the Lord and He answered me, He delivered me from all my fears.”
Questions for New Nominees
- Why do you blog?
- What is your least favorite color, and why?
- Which would you pick: fuzzy socks or soft slippers?
- What is your favorite genre for a novel?
- What is your favorite childhood memory?
- Would you pick cheesecake or chocolate cake if they were both in front of you?
- Would you rather read a classic novel or a modern novel?
- What is your favorite/least favorite thing about music?
- Do you like throw pillows?
- Sweater, jacket, or shawl?
Now for my Nominees!
Thank you so much to my nominator, Mandie, and I hope my Nominees have fun with this (I had a blast!).
My question for You: What question or questions would you have asked?