- What to do when you fall off your bike… Pick yourself up, brush yourself off, and try, try again.
- What to do when you eat too much pineapple… I don’t actually know. Take some medicine?
- What to do when you procrastinate… STOP PROCRASTINATING. THIS IS COMING FROM AN EXPERT PROCRASTINATOR. I MEAN… LOOK AT THIS POST!
- What to do when you run out of books to read… I’m sorry. Go to the library. Go to a sibling’s room and ask for a book—do not steal one—or ask your parent’s.
- What to do when your dog is crazy… Chase them around the room a dozen times and then hide.
- What to do when you lose your headphones/earbuds… Blast your music until someone tells you to put on headphones. You reply, “But I lost mine,” and they will give you theirs.
- What to do when you can’t sleep… Read a book in bed; Run around the house; Do twenty push ups and fifty jumping jacks; Lay in bed staring up at the ceiling and you will eventually pass out.
- What to do when you are reading something boring… You should probably stop reading the boring something and read an interesting something, because when you read something boring you will read all the words but retain no information as the topic does not interest you, so read something that you will actually remember. Please.
- What to do when you forget to get your family member a gift for their birthday… You’re on your own for this one.
- What to do when you don’t know what to do… Learn how to do the thing you don’t know how to do, or come to my blog, where a sixteen year-old will give you advice!
That was… fun. Hope you liked it!
My question for You: Have you ever been in the situation where you were supposed to do something, but forgot, but you still had to push through? What happened?