Thank you so much to Heather and Dizzy at Dinosaurs, Donkeys, and MS for thinking of me when handing out these awards. 🙂 I really appreciate it! You guys are amazing!!! 😁 You should really go check out their site. They have some awesome stuff and are very inspirational.
THE SUNSHINE BLOGGER AWARD
I was also given this award by Sage Allaway at My Little Galaxy. Thanks! 🙂
- Thank the person who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
Let’s get started!
These questions are from Heather and Dizzy. Go check out their post here!
1. Have you ever got lost in a maze?
Yes. The first corn maze I went through in 2016 with a group of friends. Someone stole my map, and they wouldn’t listen to me when I told them which direction to go, and got us lost. Eventually we found the quick exit (but the real exit), and half the group left. I found a map, and took the rest of the group out. Most of them didn’t trust me to get them out, but I did.
2. Do you have any unusual fears or phobias?
I have a fear of depth. As in, deep dark water, dark rooms with hidden corners, etc. etc. It’s completely irrational, but I can’t help it.
3. Do you believe in the Loch Ness Monster?
I’m not sure. I’ve never given it any thought… I would have to say no.
4. If you could travel to one place in the past, when would it be and why?
Does it have to exist? If not, than Middle-Earth, or Narnia. If it does have to exist, then I’d have to say… Ireland… in the past. I’d like to live Old Irish and speak Gaelic fluently. It’s not that popular these days.
5. If you could have one magical power what would it be and why?
I’ll have to give that one some thought…
6. What’s your favourite part of the day?
About the afternoon, probably. That’s when I finish up school and either sit down to read, play my instruments (for fun, not practicing), or crochet until my dad gets home.
7. What was your dream job when you were growing up?
My dream job was, and is, to own a craft/book/tea shop. It would be all three at once!!! I even drew maps of the layout of the building, which would be connected to my home.
8. What’s your weirdest experience?
Um… so I was at Costco one time, and I was talking with a friend about how some girls were freaking out (not exagerating) about how soft my hair was, and petting it and such. It was weird. So I was talking through the checkout lane, and the cashier suddenly said: “Your hair does look really soft. Can I pet it?” Then I just stared dumbstruck, and began blushing furiously. Then the guy loading our cart said, “You just added three layers of blush to her face!” Anywho, it was weird.
9. What’s your lucky number?
Well, it wouldn’t be lucky if I told it, now, would it? 😏😏😏
10. What makes you happy?
New books (new to me, at least), and yarn. Not kidding. I freak out over those. And any type of craft supply. And new piano music.
11. What’s your favourite mythical creature?
Hm… an alicorn. 😊 Keeper of the Lost Cities!
- What is your favorite beverage?
- How do you like to spend a nice slow evening?
- Do you enjoy crafts?
- Do you have a favorite stuffed animal?
- How many books do you think you own?
- What crazy thing did you do as a child?
- How many siblings do you have, and what do you love most about them?
- Do you wear glasses? Do you like them? Do you want to wear glasses?
- Which would you pick… truth or dare?
- Do you talk to yourself often?
- Where do you see yourself in five years?
THE UNIQUE BLOGGER AWARD
- Share the link of the blogger who has shown love to you by nominating you.
- Answer the questions.
- In the spirit of sharing love and solidarity with out blogging family, nominate 8-13 people for the same award.
- Ask them 3 questions.
QUESTION I HAVE BEEN ASKED
1. What’s your biggest dream in life?
To become an author. But not just an ordinary one; I want to be amazing at what I do. I want to write books that will inspire people and shine a light into their worlds.
2. What’s your greatest achievement?
Earning my Brown Belt in Kajukenbo Tum Pai.
3. If you discovered a new species of dinosaur what would you call it?
THE LIEBSTER AWARD
- Say thank you to the person who has nominated you for the award.
- Answer the 11 questions the person has asked you.
- Nominate 11 people.
- Ask the people who you have nominated 11 questions.
1. Do you like dragons or dinosaurs best?
Dragons? I don’t know. I’ve never been a huge fan of dinoasuars because my older brother loved them, and because of the Jurassic Park movies.
2. What book could you read over and over again without getting bored of it?
The False Prince. I’ve already read it four times. 😂
3. If you could have 3 items on a desert island, what would they be?
My Bible, my dog, and a journal.
4. Do you wear identical socks?
Yes. When I tried mismatched socks, my older brother (by 3 years) looked down at my feet and said: “What in the world are you doing?”
5. What was your least favourite school subject and why?
Was and is math. I can do it if I put my mind to it, but it takes a lot more work than other subjects for me. My mom understands it really well, though, so that helps, since she’s my teacher.
6. What’s your favourite memory?
I can hardly just pick one… so… my favorite collection of memories are probably of my grandpa on my mom’s side. He passed away when I was ten, but he was/is very special to me.
7. What’s your favourite children’s story?
Mrs. Piggle-Wiggle. My mom read a chapter to me before bed every night. Best book ever.
8. Which fictional character do you wish was real?
I don’t think I’d want a fictional character to be real, because I would then probably pass out in a swivet. But… hm… Laurie Laurence.
9. Do you believe in fate?
I don’t know. I don’t know if I’ve really ever thought about that.
10. Have you ever got really lost going somewhere and where did you end up?
I don’t think so… at least, not often. I have memories of becoming lost as a child, but my parents always knew where I was.
11. What was your first job?
Well, I worked at my church in the childcare section, but I never really counted that, so my first job really is (I still work there) at a tea house. 🙂 Best job ever.
My 11 Questions
- How tall do you wish you were?
- Do you have any odd nicknames?
- What is your favorite book?
- Have you ever tried writing short stories?
- Do you enjoy writing poems?
- Do you enjoy art?
- What is your favorite type of music?
- What do you see yourself doing in 10 years?
- Did you ever believe in Santa Claus?
- How much wood can a Wood Chuck chuck?
- Do you spend a lot of unnecessary time on digital devices?
Alright! I love doing those. 🙂
I hope y’all have a fun time with this! Don’t feel obligated to do this if you don’t want to. 🙂
Photo credit (main picture): The Odyssey Online
My question for You: If you had to make an award, what would you call it?